To create a Message Preset, please follow these steps.
- Log in to your account at https://tune.cloudcovermusic.com/#/login
- Click the 'Messaging' menu item at the top of the page
- Click 'Message Presets' under the Messages section
- Click on 'Create Message Preset' on your right
- On the Create Preset page, name your preset.
- Select your message frequency (the number of songs that play between each message), and if you would like, select the message preset to play globally by clicking on the Make this global button. Please note that if you choose this option the Message Preset will be available at all locations.
- Select the message you would like to add to your preset for by simply clicking on it on the right hand side of the page. You can also select multiple messages to play under one Message Preset. The messages will rotate according to the order they were selected, and will not play all at once.
- Once the message has been added to your preset, you will see it listed on Live Messages. If you made a mistake and would like to remove the message, simply click on the X button located on the right of the message.
- To set this preset live, select the 'Activate Preset' checkbox on the right hand side.
- Click on Save Your Message Preset.
If you do not want to make your preset live right away, you can leave 'Activate Preset' unchecked. When ready, select 'Messaging' and then 'Message Preset'. Simply select the radio button for that preset to set it as live.
Please note, if you log into your account as the Administrator, you can also create a message preset by clicking on 'Account' at the top of the screen, then 'Presets' from the left navigation menu.