First, confirm what version CloudBox you have. Locate the white sticker on top and make sure it lists G9CX13 or higher. If you see G9CX12 or lower, please click the button below.
What You Need
- Power Cable
- USB Mouse
- HDMI cable or TRRS cable
- Computer Monitor with HDMI input
- Plug your mouse into the USB port on the CloudBox located on the side of the unit.
2. Next, plug the HDMI cable into the CloudBox and the monitor.
If you are using a TRRS cable provided with the CloudBox, connect the 3.5mm input to the CloudBox and the red, white and yellow inputs into corresponding plugs on the monitor.
Setting Up Wifi
- The Cloud Cover Music screen will display on the monitor.
- Right-click the mouse anywhere on the screen to exit out of the Cloud Cover
- From the main menu, use the mouse double click on Settings
4. Select Network and Internet
5. Select your wireless network
6. Enter your network information
The CloudBox REQUIRES a secure password protected network to connect
7. Select Connect
8. Right-click the mouse until you return to the main menu
9. Select the Cloud Cover Music App
10. Look for album art to confirm music begins streaming.
11. Once the CloudBox is connected to the Wifi, you can install it anywhere in your business.
CloudBoxes support the following wireless authentication:
- WPA/WPA2 PSK
- 802.1x EAP
Please note: Wired ethernet connections are more reliable than wifi, therefore we would recommend wired over wifi. In the case of power failure the Cloudbox will save the SSID/Password for your network and automatically reconnect when power is returned.