First, confirm what version CloudBox you have. Locate the white sticker on top and make sure it lists G9CX12 or lower. If you see G9CX13 or higher, please click the button below. Please note CloudBox models G9CX1 , G9CX2, and G9CX3 are not Bluetooth capable.
What You Need
HDMI cable or TRRS cable
Computer Monitor with HDMI input
Plug your mouse into the USB port on the CloudBox.
2. Next, plug the HDMI cable into the CloudBox and the monitor.
3. If you are using a TRRS cable provided with the CloudBox, connect the 3.5mm input to the CloudBox and the red, white and yellow inputs into corresponding plugs on the monitor.
4. Right-click the mouse anywhere on the screen to exit out of the Cloud Cover Music screen and open the main menu for the CloudBox.
5. Select the settings tab.
6. Select Device
7. Select Bluetooth
8. Pair bluetooth by selecting device.
9. Right click anywhere on the screen to return to main menu
Now you should be able to stream your favorite CloudCover Music station via bluetooth.