First, confirm what version CloudBox you have. Locate the white sticker on top and make sure it lists G9CX13 or higher. If you see G9CX12 or lower, please click the button below.
What You Need
HDMI cable or TRRS cable
Computer Monitor with HDMI input
1. Plug your mouse into the USB port on the CloudBox.
2. Next, plug the HDMI cable into the CloudBox and the monitor.
3. If you are using a TRRS cable provided with the CloudBox, connect the 3.5mm input to the CloudBox and the red, white and yellow inputs into corresponding plugs on the monitor.
4. Right-click the mouse anywhere on the screen to exit out of the Cloud Cover Music screen and open the main menu for the CloudBox.
5. Double click the settings tab.
6. Select More Settings.
7. Select Connected Devices
8. Select Pair New Device
9. Pair bluetooth by selecting device.
10. It's Important to check volume after speaker gets connected as the default will be at 100%:
More settings > Sound (screen will show the connected speaker on the volume screen if it’s successfully paired)
11. Right click anywhere on the screen until you to return to main menu
Now you should be able to stream your favorite CloudCover Music station via bluetooth.