What You Need
- Power Cable
- USB Mouse
- HDMI cable or TRRS cable
- Computer Monitor with HDMI input
- Plug your mouse into the USB port on the CloudBox.
2. Next, plug the HDMI cable into the CloudBox and the monitor.
3. If you are using a TRRS cable provided with the CloudBox, connect the 3.5mm input to the CloudBox and the red, white and yellow inputs into corresponding plugs on the monitor.
4. Right-click the mouse anywhere on the screen to exit out of the Cloud Cover Music screen and open the main menu for the CloudBox.
5. Select the settings tab.
6. Select Device
7. Select Bluetooth
8. Pair bluetooth by selecting device.
9. Right click anywhere on the screen to return to main menu
- Now you should be able to stream your favorite CloudCover Music station via bluetooth.