If you trying to play the Cloud Cover Music App on your Amazon Fire tablet, but it keeps stopping when the screen is locked, follow the below steps.
On your Fire tablet:
- First make sure the Cloud Cover Music app is closed
- Select 'Settings'
- Select 'Apps & Notifications'
- Select 'Cloud Cover Music'
- Select 'Battery Usage'
- Select ''Background Restriction'
- It will show a popup that asks if you if you want to restrict app. Select 'Restrict'
- Launch the app, lock the screen, and it should continue to play.
If you still need help, our Support team is here to help! Just start a chat with us by clicking the bubble in the bottom right corner. Thank you!