Steps to create a Daypart (schedule):
- Log in to your account
- Click 'Music' at the top of the page
- Click the Dayparting tab.
- Click on the Create Daypart button. Be sure to name your Daypart at the top left once your Daypart is created.
- Click within the schedule chart to begin adding music to your schedule.
- Select the station you would like in your Daypart.
- Select the time range you would like the station to play by choosing from the drop-down menus. Click Save.
8. Continue adding stations by clicking within the schedule. You can also change the time range by dragging schedule box.
9. If you would like to use the same Daypart preset settings for the whole week, choose the day from the drop-down menu and click Save.
10. Once you are finished, click on Save Your Daypart. You can also select the Switch to this Daypart checkbox to begin playing the Daypart on the next song.
11. You begin streaming your Dayparting preset by going to your Music page and clicking on the Select button next to your Daypart preset.
Administrators of the account can also create and edit Dayparts by selecting 'Account' at the top, and then 'Daypart' on the left navigation menu.