- Sonos - Native App drawbacks
- No remote controls (Play, pause, skip, volume, station change) from our website or the Cloud Cover Music Mobile apps. You must use Sonos App
- Can't schedule with Dayparting. To schedule music you must use Sonos Alarms. You can have a maximum of 32 alarms.
- Station Change can take a few songs to play out before changing
- Your Sonos app control device will need to be on the same network as your Sonos speaker to work.
- Sonos - Native App advantages
- Simple(ish) setup
- Ability to schedule volume changes with Sonos Alarms.
- Tune your speakers with Trueplay. Trueplay measures how sound reflects off walls, furnishings and other surfaces in a room, then fine tunes your Sonos speaker to make sure it sounds great no matter where you've placed it.
- No Cloudbox, mobile/tablet device, or computer needed