Steps to create a Daypart (schedule):
- Log in to your account
- Click 'Music' at the top of the page
- Click the Dayparting tab.
- Click on the Create Daypart button. Be sure to name your preset.
- Click within the schedule chart to begin adding music to your schedule.
- Select the station you would like in your Daypart.
- Select the time range you would like the station to play by choosing from the drop-down menus. Click Save.
- Continue adding stations by clicking within the schedule. You can also change the time range by dragging schedule box.
- If you would like to use the same Daypart preset settings for the whole week, choose the day from the drop-down menu and click Save.
- Once you are finished, click on Save Your Daypart.
- Choose from 'Play Now', 'Play Next', and 'Maybe Later'
12. If you have chosen 'Maybe Later' select 'Music' then 'Daypart' if you have navigated away, then hover on your Daypart and click Play Now or Play Next. Please note that your Daypart will only start playing once you have selected it.
Administrators of the account can also create and edit Dayparts by selecting 'Account' at the top, and then 'Dayparting' on the left navigation menu.