Copyright laws require that if you play music in your business, you MUST have a public performance license (PPL). Playing music in stores, restaurants, coffee shops, fast food locations, offices and warehouses or “public spaces” requires a PPL. Without a license you can be cited and fined.

Did this answer your question?