The Auto-Login URL feature allows unique URL's to be used to stream Music and Messages in a browser, without having to login to tune. This feature is available on all plans and saves having to create and communicate usernames and passwords for all your streaming locations.
How to create a URL:
- Log in to your account using either the username for location where you want to create the URL, or as an Administrator
- Click on 'Account' to show the left navigation menu
- Click on the 'Zones' tab.
- Select the radio button for the desired zone or location
- Scroll to the right to find the Auto-Login icon
6. Copy & paste the auto-login URL to the browser you would like to use or send to the location that needs to use it... but be careful not to click the link and activate it on a computer accidentally!