Apple recently released Safari 11, which has new security settings that will prevent you from consistently streaming music. Our friends at other music streaming companies are having the same issue... thanks Apple!
The steps and video below will show you how to configure your settings to allow auto-play from Cloud Cover Music.
Change Your Settings to Allow Auto-Play
- Open Safari
- Log in at tune.cloudcovermusic.com
- Click Safari in the top menu bar
- Select Settings for This Website
- In the menu that appears, click on Stop Media with Sound
- Select Allow All Auto-Play
- Refresh your window
- Click Play Music Here and OK
Note: This change will only affect tune.cloudcovermusic.com. It will not change the auto-play settings for any other website.