At the most basic level, all you need to start is an internet connected computer or mobile device with speakers! Perhaps you have already have done that from the free trial, but you want to figure out how to play music throughout your business locations?
So how does it work?
- You choose an internet connected device that you want to stream from. This could be your existing computer browser, your mobile device or you could opt to buy a Cloud Cover Music CloudBox ($84.50 plus s/h = one time fee).
- Connect the streaming device to your sound system (amp, receiver or powered speakers) either using a cable or wirelessly (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth). For more information on device and amp or speaker set up options, please visit https://cloudcovermusic.com/equipment and read this equipment guide.
- Control your music (locally or remotely) from a browser on a computer or mobile device.
We provide capabilities that let you control what music and messages play in your businesses through a simple cloud (web) based admin screen, so you can specify what stations play and when. You choose if you want to delegate control to your locations or centrally control from one place.
If you are looking to also play overhead messages (Message Plan), we provide you a simple web screen to upload your own messages, or you can request we produce them for you (fees apply).
More about why the Cloud Cover Music CloudBox is so popular: The majority of our customers appreciate having a reliable, dedicated, 'set-and-forget' CloudBox to play music and messages which is why we sell an optional CloudBox. .
Once the CloudBox is plugged into an ethernet connection or WiFi is configured, it will connect to Cloud Cover Music and start playing the music you have selected from your account through any internet connected web browser.
- Tamper resistant – Limit access to prevent people changing music or messages to protect your brand
- Remotely controlled (including volume) from any web browser
- Locally stored music that automatically plays if the network connection is interrupted and auto resumes when restored
- Auto-restart if power outage occurs
- Simple plug-and-play setup — WiFi (2.4 & 5Ghz) requires a little configuration to join the network
- Includes RCA connector for Aux connection to an amp from the 3.5mm line out.
- Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI and SPDIF can be used if desired
For more information on your device options, please visit https://cloudcovermusic.com/equipment