What You Need
- CloudBox G9CX4+
- Power cable
- Amazon Fire tablet
- Plug the power cable into the power port on the CloudBox located on the top of the unit.
- Download the Cloud Cover Music Setup App from Amazon Appstore by typing “Cloud Cover Music Setup” into the search bar or go to this link to download.
Setting Up WiFi
- Open the Cloud Cover Music Setup app and it will automatically search for an available CloudBox near you. You will see the last four digits of the MAC address of the CloudBox on the screen. If you have more than one CloudBox, select the CloudBox you want to configure.
*You can find the MAC, CloudBox model, and location/username on a white sticker that is on top of the CloudBox
2. On the next screen, you will see the list of available network names. Select the network name you want to setup.
3. On the next screen, enter your WiFi password.
4. Your CloudBox is all set up and ready to go.
5. Once the CloudBox is connected to the WiFi, you can install it anywhere in your business.
CloudBoxes support the following wireless authentication:
- WPA/WPA2 PSK
- 802.1x EAP
Be sure to install the Cloud Cover Music app from the Amazon Appstore so you can control and monitor what’s playing remotely!
*Please make sure a Daypart is not scheduled to stop during the time you are trying to set this up.
*If the CloudBox is already connected to your network, it will not show up in the Setup app.